Saturday, July 16, 2011

Farewell Harry,

   Target Fedora/ Forever 21 Black Blazer and  nude Oxfords/ Macy's Blue Button up/ PacSun Gray Bullhead skinnies rolled up/ Brown Cross body
    Today's the day, "an end of a era" as many might say. I have always been an HP fan, although I don't show it much. I grew up listening and reading the series. I still listen to the audio tapes nowadays when doing homework. I still can't believe it's gonna end, or has already ended. I personally haven't watched the final part yet, but I'm looking forward to watching it tomorrow.
   Well Harry Potter aside, I really wanted to look "manly" today, since I felt like I haven't dress boy-ish in a while.It was really hot so I tied my hair up into a ponytail and after my hid the tail under my fedora, that I got from Target. I really miss my A-Bob, but I don't want to loose my  hair length so this was the perfect trick to create it without loosing any hair.
    Today was the first day I went to the front of my apartment to take pictures. It was so much more nerve wracking than before. There were a lot more people walking pass this time, I was so nervous. They are stared at me like a was some weird kid posing for the camera. (Which I was.) I really need posing inspiration. My poses are getting really boring. I really appreciate how photography has helped me become more comfortable being in front of the camera, now I can actually pose. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment