Tuesday, August 16, 2011

15 Loves of Summer

    Sorry for the lack of posting, I have been so caught up on Summer tutoring and homework that I barely have time. But I shall try my best to update this blog more often. I'm be going to San Francisco soon, so you'll expect a post about that!
    So on with my Summer Loves. The reason why I call it loves is that  some of these things I really like but I haven't gotten to buy or try them out yet. I guess I should call it wish list but there are some that I would not like to buy but still like. And some of them I just enjoy watching/listening to. I think I shall call it loves for now. 
Summer Loves

1. Pocket Watch: To tell you the truth, I have been wanting a pocket watch for a while now. The thing is it is a big over my price rage for jewelry. I just love how classic the watch is. The one above is from Nordstiom and retails for about $20.
2. Red Lipstick:  I few months ago I bought Revlon's Matte Lipstick in Really Red. I really liked it but I didn't really start using it until this month and I really love it. It really makes my lips POP.
3. Portfolio Bags: According to Seventeen Magazine, Portfolio Bags are going to be a hot trend for back to school. This is a great thing for me because I love satchel/portfolio like bags. Unfortunately, I have not found my "Back to School" bag yet. I might just go with  this Forever 21 Sophisticated Briefcase Bag in brown.
4. Colored Blazer: I am a blazer person at heart, but I have never worn anything but navy or back. I am hoping to try a colored blazer for once and add some color to my neutral wardrobe.
5. Round Sunglasses: I do not know what these sunglasses are called. I personally call them hippie glasses. These are perfect to have when you have a long face.
6. Armor Ring: I fell in love with a ring just like this a few months ago. It was less sparkly and had a black gem in the middle. It was sold out before I could get it. So not ring for Michelle. I hope they restock it soon.
7. Feather Earrings:  I have to say I have been obsessed with feather earring since I saw the on Aria from Pretty Little Liars. I plan on making some when I have time. I might turn it into a slave type earring.
8. Bustier Top: I am loving this inner wear is outerwear this summer. Since I have very loud  statement shorts, a simple black Bustier top doesn't overpower the outfit.
9. Beret: I would love a french style beret. It is a change from the common woven beret. It makes me feel  like a painter you see on TV or Madeline (the book) .
10. Peach/Coral Lipstick: I love the orange undertones, it looks very pretty.
11. Ombre Hair: One thing I am definitely loving right now is Ombre hair. I prefer the more subtle color changes more though. I'm debating on to get it or not. If I do, I might dye it from dark brown to light  brown.
12. Urban Decay Naked  Palette: Being a mono lid, it is very difficult for me to put on eye makeup. Although I barely use eyeliner, I do use a lot of  eye shadow. When I do, the I usually go for neutral colors and so this palette will be perfect for me. I hoping to try it soon.
13. Nude Pink Lipstick: I love the color of  nude lips, but my skin tone is very bland, so a nude lip might dull my face. But a nude lipstick with pink undertones will be perfect.
14. ClothesEncounters: They are actually a Youtube Channel that I am love with this month. I love Jen and Sarah and their sense of style. Here are their: Youtube & Tumblr.
15. Hello Hello - Ft Island -   As you know I am a sucker for Korean music and I'm currently in love with this song. It have been replaying constantly since I heard it on Music Core. It's so catchy. ^^


    Well there you have it, my summer loves. I hoped you enjoy.
                                                                      - Michelle Tran

No comments:

Post a Comment