Friday, July 15, 2011

Do you perfer gifts over Roses?



F21 Gladiator Sandals and Navy Bow Dress/Express studded belt/ Beige high waisted school boy shorts


             Note: This post was originally meant to be posted on Tuesday but there was a problem with my computer so I couldn't upload/edit anything. My laptop is temporary fixed now so I can post this up. ^^ 
           The remote for my camera arrived this week! I was so excited I had to try it out.  As you can see I am not very good at concealing it yet. To tell you the truth I rarely go outside to take pictures, especially  of myself. It is ex specially awkward when my neighbor walks by, but I managed to smile and laugh it off.
          Most people I know would rather have gifts over a bunch of flowers "that are a waste of money and would die in a few days.". But I adore them, although they die easily, they're still beautiful. Personally I don't mind it having flowers die, even if they die I was able to have a moment of their beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment