Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Weekend


       Happy Independence Day everyone! I have to say I had a great weekend. I went thifting and got some amazing new high waisted shorts.While scrambling through the big Forever 21 near my city I discovered a cute torso cinched navy dress with peach bow patterns and a bow sewn on the neck line. A while later I began scooping through the kids section of Forever to find my baby cousin and I found a polka dotted dress in a similar style. I decided to buy it for her, so she can "match" with me. I also bought a gold chain with heart charms, and  I found myself a paper crane necklace to fill my love for "Asian" inspired jewelry. I stopped by Walmart and got a rollary cutter and a 23 in. Mat on sale for $9 each. I am so excited to use them!



                                                     I hoped everyone enjoyed their weekend! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment