Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Shopping for boots

   I went shopping along with my mother and two of my aunts today. I walked around the mall  at least 4 times trying to boots, and I found them. I bought them in brown because I usually wear black or gray bottoms. If you know me I hate matching. They were $35 but I got it for $30 thanks to my mom. The one thing I do not like about it is the heel. Its so small, I'm afraid that I might fall or trip because of it. My mom agrees that I should start wearing heels. She told me they make me look more like a model.


 After I went to Target and bought  Pantene fine Root Lifting Spray.  I have fine hair so my hair is really really flat. Even if I tease, blow dry,and spray it, it would still fall flat in 2-3 hours. I tried this when I got home and my hair was so voluminous! I can actually feel my hair lifting,! I was so happy I danced around saying " My is poofy! My  is poofy!". This is the first root lifting spray I bought so I can't really compare it to any others. This was $4.





I brought my DSLR with me today and took a whole bunch of brokeh. I love them  its so pretty. I think I'll bring my DSLR out with my more often so I could take pictures of new things instead of the items inside my home.








While at target, I was deciding what hair dye I wanted to get. I wanted a change, but I decided not to because:

  1. I didn't know what color to get.
  2. I didn't want to ruin my natural color.
  3. I'm too lazy to dye it over and over.
I'll think about it. I wanted to dye it burgundy ever since I saw Secretlifeofabionerd's hair color. It was between that and auburn. I like auburn but everyone at my school is dying their hair like that and I wanted something different. I was afraid that those colors wouldn't look good on me either. So I'm gonna decide on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment