Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nude colored dresses, Bronze Jewels, and Forever 21 Package

How about some nudes?
You always hear about the LTB (little black dress),but what about the little nude dress? When I watched Secretlifeofabionerd's Pink Ice Review, I suddenly became obsessed with nude dresses. You can just add a nude dress with some black pattered tights and you're ready to go out.


I went to Pinkice.com and found some nice nude dresses they had. The one on the left was the Secretlifeofabionerd bought.



  
images from pinkice.com


 Nude pink dresses and tops gives such  a romantic feel to your outfit.

Bronze Jewlery.
 In my opinion,bronze jewelery are key pieces to make your outfit classier. Lately  I have been looking at a lot of  bronze jewelry.

So here are a few items I found:
From Claire's
Also from Claries

From Charlotte Russe

Forever 21 Package.
 I received my Forever 21 package yesterday. I got four Monday Morning Cardigans in nude pink, navy,black, and grey. I also got floral tennis shoes and beige oxfords.  Everything fitted perfectly, except for my beige oxfords. I had to stretch them  out with ice like in Michelle Phan's Stretch Your Shoes With Ice Tutorial since they were a 1/2 size smaller. I didn't wait until the ice was fully frozen to take it out, but my shoes did stretch out a bit. So I recommend it.
I am very satisfied with my oxfords. They make your outfit more chic then just regular sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment