Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's the end of the year

Christmas Time is here
Presents are usually in alot of people's minds right now. In my family however we don't nessaryly go and buy presents for every single one member of the family. We usally just buy presents for the kids which includes me. Since my family doesn't know what I like nor do they have the time to buy the gifts, they usually give me money. Then I can buy something that I would be happy with. This year I wasted most of my money on buying and decorating a Christmas tree.



Photography Wise
 I'm getting to know my camera better now.I can finally to brokeh. It's really pretty, I have been taking a lot of brokehs from my christmas lights.Other than brokeh I can do light writing now thanks to my oneechan.  I started project 365 again, however I stopped on the 5th day. I kept forgetting to take photos and ended up missing 4-5 days. I guess I'll try again once I get better at taking photos. Its very difficult for me to take self photos. It's alot harder than taking regular photos, probably because you                     can't see your subject.

MY CURRENT WISHLIST
 Here are the current things that I want.
  
          I have been looking for a leather jacket for a few months now, I can't find the one thats right for me. It's either not my type, too exspensive or I can't find it in stores. I'll just have to keep looking. Alot of people have told me that leather jackets are over rated. Be that as it may I think a leather jacket is essential item to have in your closet.
 Leggings! Oh Leggings. I have to admit I have become quite obsessed with leggings recently. I just love how you can put them under anything. Skirts, shorts, dress, and etc. You can wear them for almost any season They also look great with any pair of shoes. I love wearing them under shorts, people keep asking me aren't  I cold but to be honestly I'm quite warm under my cute black tights.
I have a confession. I have always wanted to wear heels. Unfortunately being 5'6 is a tall height for my age,if you add a heel to it I'll be 5'7-5'8. That is perfect model size but I don't think it's a good height for going out in public. At least I thought so. I honestly love how heels shape your feet. It makes your feet so eloquent. I really wanna try them, I guess you're gonna see a 5'6 girl walking in heels pretty soon.


I'm currently watching "Mary stayed out all night". It was recommended to my by my best friend. Boy she knows her dramas. It's really interesting I'm only on episode 3 so I'll blog more about it when I'm finish with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment