Sunday, September 25, 2011

Deserted Adventures.




Black Cardigan/Thifted shorts/Grama's white button down/Kenneth Cole Belt/ Charlotte Ruse Sunglasses/ Fedora
   If you follow me on tumblr, you would know that  I wore this outfit on my first day back to class. I've been so busy with class that I didn't have time to blog about it. There is so much more things to do this year. I find  that I'm being sufficated with all the things I have too. 
  I am please to announce that I will be starting my own little Etsy shop soon to help save up for college. I am currently working on the designs right now. Hopefully the store will be up by the end of this year.
  So a week ago I got up the courage to ask my amazing friend, Jolin Tran to have a little photoshoot with me for a lookbook picture. I was a lot of fun. I got to explore a place that I had passed by and never entered. It was great to do something non-school or work related. I hope we can do it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment